Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The LG Award


I was nominated for the LG Award by Mikayla H. from The Bubblegum Ballerina. I was excited to be nominated for another award, so, thank you, Mikayla!

I know you're supposed to nominate someone (or, actually, three someones) but I don't know anyone who blogs that I could nominate other than my nominator, Mikayla H. or Jessica Joy over at (Almost) Perfectly Pink...but she's already been nominated by Mikayla. Can someone be nominated more than once? If so, Jessica, you're nominated (I'll ask my questions after the end of this post)! ;)

Now, onto Mikayla's questions:

How many blogs do you follow?
Let's see...I follow ten blogs on blogger.com, Braden Russel's blog - The Storymonger, I occasionally read posts from K.M. Weiland's, I read almost every post on the Heartland blog, Inspired By Life...and Fiction, and...that totals to fourteen. Whoa. I didn't even realize it was that many! Oh, and the Bethany House Fiction blog...so I was missing one...sorry, guys, the total is actually fifteen. ;) And...I could be missing one...most likely not, though.
 
How's school going for you so far? 
Well, I've only done a little bit of school so far this year, but I haven't exactly started because we're still waiting on my 9th grade curriculum. :)
 
Have you read Nancy Drew? If so, what are your thoughts on them?
I actually haven't read any of the Nancy Drew books. :)
 
What is your favorite part of blogging?
Probably putting together the posts - I really enjoy writing them and adding photos and such.

Who is your favorite character you've ever created? 
Good question! My favorite male character that I've created would be Theodore Williams - he's the hero to my WIP, Trapped on the Islands of Panama. And, my favorite female character that I've created would be Theodore's sister, Madeline Williams - the heroine to Trapped. Both of them are really cool, and I love them. I am really excited to begin really working on the book, also.
 
What's something you want to do right now more than anything? 
I'd say travel. A few of the places I most want to visit are: Scotland, Ireland, England, Greece, Paris, France, and Alaska.
 
Where's your favorite place to read?
Either on the couch or in my room sitting in my and my sister's 'reading chair' - it's plush and really comfy to sit and read in.

All right! Now for my questions:

#1 - Have you ever read any of R.M. Ballantyne's novels? If so, which one is your favorite?
#2 - What is your favorite genre of music?
#3 - What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
#4 - What is your favorite subject in school?
#5 - Have you ever watched the movie 'Letters to Juliet'? If you have, what are your thoughts on it? Did you like it?

Thanks again to Mikayla for nominating me! I've had fun answering the questions!

4 comments:

  1. I will do your questions! =D I don't mind being nominated twice. =) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I'll be looking forward to seeing your answers! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post Micaiah! =D There we're no rules on who you could nomante so you can do whomever you want! =)

    ReplyDelete