Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall is in the air!

Fall is definitely around the corner - or, actually, here. This means the leaves are turning, the weather's getting colder, and we get to go back to wearing jeans, sweaters, scarves, and boots. Oh, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are again being sold at Starbucks. ;)

Here are some fun pictures (via Pinterest):


Hmm!



                               
                               

Aren't these outfit ideas cute!?



 
Lampposts remind me of Narnia. :) Anyone else?


 
The forest!
 
 
This is so pretty!
 
 
 
Who's excited about this fall??? We are one step closer to Thanksgiving, which also means I am one step closer to having my grandparents come to visit! Which I am excited about, by the way... ;)
 
What do you have planned for this fall? What is your favorite thing about the season?
 
P.S. I'll be doing another post soon, since this one was kind of short. :)
 
P.P.S. I added two blog buttons to the side of my blog! (Almost) Perfectly Pink's, and The Bubblegum Ballerina's. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm SUPPER excited!!!!! =D Great photos!! =D Hum, NaNoWriMo is what I have planed. =D I love all the colors. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is my favorite season!! Thank you! Hmm...I probably would do NaNo this year, except I'll be way too busy with school, and my grandparents are coming for two weeks for Thanksgiving - which rocks, btw. :) ;) I hope you enjoy doing it this year! Maybe I can join you next November. :D I love all the colors too!!

      Delete
    2. Spring is my favorite but Fall is a very close second. =D Oh well, maybe next year. =) I'm going to have a bit of trouble this year to because the computer I had been using brook so now I'm sharing a computer with two other people. =P

      Delete
  2. Oooohhhh.. these pictures make me want fall so bad!! =D Yes, lamp posts do remind me of Narnia!! Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I want fall too! Oh, good...I'm not the only one! ;) You too!

      -Micaiah-

      Delete