Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Book Ratings

So, I thought I would do a short post on....book ratings! Here I have what each star rating means on two sites: Amazon.com and Goodreads. (Amazon's star ratings are also for other things, though, of course.)

Amazon.com:

1 star: I hate it
2 stars: I don't like it
3 stars: It's okay
4 stars: I like it
5 stars: I love it

Goodreads:

1 star: I don't like it
2 stars: It's okay
3 stars: I like it
4 stars: I really like it
5 stars: It's amazing

Which do you agree with? I'm not sure which one I like better. Amazon.com's seems pretty good! But then, I kind of like Goodreads's too. Hmm... I'll have to decide. ;) Meanwhile...

Which one will you go with?

-Micaiah-

2 comments:

  1. Hum, I like the one and two star for amazon better but other then that I think I like goodreads rating system. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I kind of like Amazon's system better! :P :D

      Delete