Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award


I was nominated for the Sunflower Blogger Award by Miss Mikayla H. over at The Bubblegum Ballerina. Thanks, for the nomination, Mikayla!

I am just required to answer the questions given, so, without further ado...

Here are the questions she asked and my answers:

What is your favorite craft to do?

Well,  I don't do crafts all that often, but I have scrapbooked before! Does painting or jewelry-making count? I used to have a whole jewelry-making set when I was younger and I enjoyed making jewelry! So, if I had to choose a craft, I think it would be jewelry-making.

Are you interested in masquerades?

Hmm. Interesting question! I suppose it would be fun to go to a masquerade ball!

Have you ever written about a fairy? If so, what kind was it?

No, I've never written about a fairy. The Tinkerbelle movies are kind of cute, though.

How many siblings do you have?

I have three brothers, and two sisters, so five!

What are your thoughts on Nancy Drew?

I have never watched the movies or read the books...so I don't know that much about her! I do know she is a detective of sorts and she solves mysteries, though. :)

Do you highlight your Bible?

Of course! I love highlighting Scripture that really speaks to me. I just got a new Bible for my birthday, though, so I don't have much highlighted in there yet!

Have you watched "You Can't Take It With You"?

No, I haven't. I actually have never heard of it until now!

What have you done today so far?

Sent out some emails, helped with dinner preparations, and read a bit of Brothers at Arms: Treasure and Treachery in the Amazon by John J. Horn, which I am currently rereading and immensely enjoying! I am also going to be doing an English test today.

Do you like pictures of the sky?

Yes, I do! I actually took a bunch of pictures the other day! I'll share some below.

Another 'Thank you' to Mikayla for nominating me! Here are some of the scenic pictures I took while driving the other day:




 

2 comments:

  1. Great post Micaiah! I loved the pictures there gorgeous!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikayla! I'm glad you liked the pictures! I can even send some to you if you want me to. :) (There's more, I just didn't post them all!)

      Delete