Saturday, April 25, 2015

It's Been So Long...

Erin and Daniel
It's been so long since I've posted! *sigh*  I'm sorry about that... School has been keeping me pretty busy (especially this last week!). But hopefully soon I'll begin posting more regularly. :)


Do any of you have any type of posts you would like to see more of? Let me know in the comment section!

Anyways, today was the season two premiere of When Calls the Heart! And it was fun. :) I am looking forward to watching more! Albeit, things are going to get complicated...


And Signed, Sealed, Delivered is just amazing. I wanted to let you know. ;) It's another Hallmark show that is so fun to watch. My family and I watched Signed, Sealed, Delivered for Christmas the other night, and I fell in love with the movie all over again... :) I am actually glad that Hallmark has decided to do a movie series instead of a regular series with episodes for Signed, Sealed, Delivered, because we'll get more storyline, it seems, with longer movies! And, speaking of which, a new movie is releasing in June! :) I am excited, because something very dramatic is going to happen... And I figured this out just from the title... The title gave it all away! ;)

My computer has also been in the 'hospital' as I call it. Haha... It was running slow and the battery wouldn't charge or hold a charge at all, so we took it in last week. I think everything is fixed now, but it's still a little slow...

I also recently read The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom! It was good, and made me cry... and it was only the second book to really make me cry! The first was Secret of the Lost Settlement by John J. Horn, which had a really bittersweet ending... But I'd still recommend his books, a'course. :) I also just finished Bruchko by Bruce Olsen...but I didn't like it all that well.

I'm sorry this is a short post...and I'm sorry I haven't posted more! If feel bad just posting so many updates...  I'll try to start blogging more regularly!

-Micaiah-

P.S. I've been working on a quilt project too, for Home Ec.! It's coming along pretty well, and I think I'll post on it when I've finished! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love all the posts you do, so I'm not really sure what kind of posts I'd like more! =) I'm glad you got your computer back! =D I can't wait to see your quilt when its finished. =D
    Thanks for the update!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Mikayla! :) That's sweet of you. :) :D Thank you! It's nice to have it again. :) Cool! I am quite sure I'll do a post on it. :) It's coming along rather well!
      -Micaiah-

      Delete
  2. Ah! I love Signed, Sealed, Delivered-Christmas! I didn't know there was more of them! AHH, I need to find those! haha Oh ya, the Hiding Place made me cry too!

    That's fine that posting is slowing down; I have those times too. You'll get back up, don't worry. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it amazing!? The cast do such a great job portraying their characters. Who's your favorite? I like all four of the characters, but I think I'd say Oliver is my favorite. :) He's so funny! Did you watch the whole first season?

      Oh, good! I'm not the only one who cried. ;)

      Thank you for the encouragement, Jessica! <3

      Delete