Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tag - Chocolatey Books

Hey there! Mikayla H. from The Bubblegum Ballerina tagged me to do the Chocolate Book tag! I was excited when I saw my name! Thanks, Mikayla, for the tag!

All right, with out further ado, the questions:

1. Dark Chocolate (A book that covers a dark topic)

I don't really read dark books...but, From the Dark to the Dawn by Alicia Willis was pretty intense - plus, I cried and teared up numerous times.

2. White Chocolate (A light-hearted, humorous read)

When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke. It wasn't really humorous (well, sorta, but that could've just been me and my sister!), but it was one of the most light-hearted books I've read! ;)

3. Milk Chocolate (A book with a lot of hype that you really want to read)

I really want to read Captive of Raven Castle by Jessica Greyson! I really enjoyed Annabeth's War! I also want to read A.D. 30 by Ted Dekker.

4. Caramel-filled Chocolate (A romantic book)

When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke (again), and the romance in Brothers at Arms was cute!

5. Wafer-less Kit-Kat (A book that surprised you)

God's Smuggler - for some odd reason I was really expecting it to be boring, so I wasn't very happy about reading it, but I actually ended up loving it. Annabeth's War - whatever I was expecting when I opened the first pages was not what I got! It was a lot more fun and adventurous - and maybe just different than what I was thinking it would be (in a good way, of course)! The expectations we put on books... ;)

 6. Snickers (A book you are going nuts about)

As always, Brothers at Arms: Treasure and Treachery in the Amazon by John J. Horn. #favoritebook It's funny (to me, at least. My sister says it's dry humor - whatever that really means ;) - but I think it's so humorous!), adventurous, lively, gripping...need I go on? In one word: Amazing.

7. Hot Chocolate with Mini Marshmallows (A book that you go to for comfort)

The Bible. But otherwise I think it'd be the A Life of Faith: Millie Keith and Violet Travilla series by Martha Finely. Those series are really what got me started reading, and I love the characters!

8. A Box of Chocolates (A series you feel has something for everyone)

Oh, gosh, I don't think I've read one of those! ;) I thought about saying the Men of Grit series by John J. Horn, but that's more just under the genre adventure. So...I don't know!

Oh, and what do you think of this picture below as my blog button - at least, for now? I'd love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool tag! So unique! I am going to have to check out some of those books. I have watched the wind call the heart series, but I haven't read the books. Oh, and I really like that button! I'm not sure how to make buttons, or add buttons to my blog so yeah, I'm going to try to figure that out sometime soon. :)
    ~Katie@liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it was unique too. :) I hope you enjoy the books, if you get a chance to read them! Oooh...the When Calls the Heart series is very good! I loved it! :) Great! I will probably use it - but I'll most likely change it up again soon. Making a blog button is really actually simple!

      Delete
  2. Awesome answers Micaiah! =D I really enjoyed reading it. =D Ohh, that's a perfect photo for your button! =) If you have any tubble with your button just tell me I found a website that it takes about five minutes and no hassle. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad. :D Thank you! I might use it - but I am thinking I probably want something a bit brighter. :) Okay! Well, so far, I've been good. ;) I'll let you know if I need any help! :D

      Delete