Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Introduction

Hello, all! My name is Micaiah Keough, and I am a young teenage girl, nondenominational Christian, writer-in-progress, a sister to five, aunt to six, and a daughter and friend of Christ Jesus - I was bought with His blood, and it was never my works, always His unending mercy. Now I can joyfully add 'blogger' to my resume. :)

I love reading. Period. It is such a huge part of my life and I am so pleased to be able to blog about my favorite genres, books, authors, and more.

I adore my family, my dog, hiking with my older brother, going to movies, music, the Victorian era (1837 - 1901), reading, Pride and Prejudice, the Men of Grit series by John J. Horn, Anthem Lights, for KING & COUNTRY, and Colton Dixon. I am also a devout #Heartie, #POstable, and #Lightbulb - all of which I will explain later.

For a while now, I have been enjoying the novels created by Martha Finley, John J. Horn, C.S. Lewis, Alicia Willis, Melanie Dickerson, Vickie McDonough, and others. My favorite fictional genre is Historical Adventure Fiction, mostly. And some of my favorite fictional works are: Brothers at Arms in the Men of Grit series by John J. Horn, Millie's Faithful Heart in the Millie Keith: A Life of Faith series by Martha Finley, The Coral Island by R.M. Ballantyne, and Remembering the Alamo by Alicia A. Willis.

I plan to be posting a lot of book reviews and writing about books, authors, music, and some miscellaneous subjects in the days and weeks to come which I hope you'll find enjoyable.

And now onto more important things!

Caption for above picture: Me and my adorable niece! 


No comments:

Post a Comment