Friday, June 27, 2014

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

I have decided to do a Review series - not only reviewing books, but also movies and T.V. shows alike. Goodness knows it feels as if I have read so many books in the past four years since I started reading novels, but really it is only a little over one hundred. I won't be reviewing all of those books, but I hope to chip a large chunk off the block. I also probably won't be reviewing all of the movies or T.V. shows I have watched, just the prominent ones the I really enjoyed.

My first review is on one of my favorite Hallmark Channel T.V. shows, Signed, Sealed, Delivered. I will also now be answering the question of 'What is a POstable?'.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered 
Rating: 5 stars
Appropriate for: All ages!




This show has superb actors, a wonderful storyline, the most adorable relationships, and fun plot twists. There are elements of mystery, romance, humor, and so much more! It's one of Hallmark's only Original series, written by Touched by an Angel's own Martha Williamson. 

Oliver O'Toole (Eric Mabius), Shane McInerney (Kristen Booth), Rita Haywith (Crystal Lowe), and Norman Dorman (Geoff  Gustafson) make up the team of postal detectives working in the DLO - Dead Letter Office. Every lost, deformed, or unrecognizable letter ends up in the POstables hands. It's their job to get that letter (or CD or treasure box) back to the person who it was intended for, healing hurts, rekindling romances, and bringing lost truths up from the grave along the way. Each episode brings a new adventure - ones you won't ever want to miss out on!

This show makes you laugh and makes you cry. It is the perfect show for the whole family to enjoy, while being swept away in the story. I can't tell you how much I love it. Every episode gives a deeper look into the lives of the postal detective team, and leaves you wanting to watch more. I love all the characters. Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a wonderful show in every way. I recommend it fully. Five star quality. A must-watch!

You can check out the show's Facebook page here, and meet the team, watch previews or full episodes, and tons of other cool stuff here on HallmarkChannel.com!

And what is a POstable? A fan of SSD of course! You can become an official fan, or #POstable, and join the group on Facebook right here!



No comments:

Post a Comment