I was nominated by Mikayla from The Bubblegum Ballerina to do the Liebster Award. Thanks to her for the tag!
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Answer all 11 questions
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know you've tagged them through social media
Let's get started! Here are Mikayla's questions (and my answers, o' course! ;)):
What was the last thing you wrote?
In a book...
“Honest, I am not. The moment you appeared on the docks I knew that you’d be a joy to have around – and my guess proved correct. You’re a good girl, Madeline. Very brave and determined, though you don’t seem to see that yourself. At your age, I’m surprised to see you taking this journey with no family aboard except an uncle you had barely met once before, and that when he wasn’t truly himself.”
I laughed, lightening a bit. “You were all the family I needed, and besides, I knew when I met you that you would be a joy, if you were happier.”
But, if it's just the last thing I wrote in general, it was a text to a friend.
What is the last thing you ate?
Macaroni and cheese.
What is the last thing you listened to?
Prodigal from Sidewalk Prophets (though, I did hear a song in The Lion King II). ;)
What was the last book you read?
Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott.
What was the last blog you visited?
Yours, Mikayla! ;) But, before that, this blog, written for and about the TV show Heartland.
What was the last game you played?
My niece and I kinda played Don't Spill the Beans. She just had fun spinning the pot and having the beans fall off. XD The last video game I played was Kirby's Return to Dreamland with my siblings. :)
What was the last Bible verse you read?
Isaiah 59:1-2, which says: Surely my arms are not too short to save, nor My ears too dull to hear your prayers. But your sins have caused me to pull back from you.
It was in a devotional... ;)
What was the last thing that made you laugh aloud?
Hmm... I laughed watching Toy Story 3 last night (I adore Toy Story), but I probably laughed about something cute my niece did. Probably.
What was the last thing you said?
UH...at the time I wrote this, it was: "Stephanie, Nathaniel can watch too." Haha! Yeah. ;) I'm babysitting my niece and nephew, and Steph was not wanting to let Nathaniel watch Clifford with her. ;)
What was the last gift you received?
Well, my dad bought me a Nook the other day. Does that count? If not, my grandma sent some candies and detailed coloring books and colored pencils for Valentines day. :)
ANNND that's all!
(I officially tag Julia Ryan from A Barefoot Gal, but otherwise, you're also tagged if you're reading this right now!)
1. Letters to Juliet - have you watched it? (It's ADORABLE.)
2. Have you read Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott? If you did, did you enjoy it?
3. Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
4. What is your absolute favorite place to go to?
5. Have you ever gotten a book signed by its author? If so, which book?
6. Would you rather watch a comedy, a drama, or an action/adventure movie?
7. What is your favorite type of book to read? (Adventure, historical, western, etc.)
8. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream? (It's vanilla for me. ;))
9. Have you seen any Star Wars movies?
10.Who is your favorite musician? (And your favorite album from them?)
11.Do you like the Toy Story movies? (Also, which of the three movies so far is your favorite?)
Did you all know they're making a FOURTH Toy Story film? I'm excited... (because those movies are soooo much fun!) ;)
Happy blogging! (And reading.)